This route as usual started at Charminar and this time mostly covered the old buildings in the north eastern area around Charminar starting at Nizamia Hospital and ending at Purani Haveli.
Built in 1929 by the last Nizam of Hyderabad State, HEH Osman Ali Khan, under the schemes for post-flood development, designed by Vincent Esch, in the Indo – Saracenic architecture style.
Though the style reflects European architecture, the design and construction was indigenous; built in 1900 for the use of Sardari Begum the wife of the 6th Nizam of Hyderabad. Currently it is being utilized as the south zone office of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
The minarets of Bargah Panj-e-Shah-e-Vilayat visible through the entrance of Kadam-e-Rasul Alava; and the Mansoor Khan’s Mosque – remnants from the Qutab Shahi Period.